Today, I played the Abundance Game and met some new friends. I also learned some important lessons that I feel are important to write down, lest I forget. The game was a bit like an oracle divining messages to those ready and willing to observe. Some things were a reminder and some came out of left field, but were oh, so appropriate.
So here’s the wisdom I gleaned today:
- To best align energy, just play the game (of life). Have fun. You don’t have to do anything. Just play.
- Don’t put your fate in other people’s hands.
- Play bigger.
- Create a daily practice of appreciation. Appreciate your life AND the people in your life. And, let them know. Thank them.
- Remember the goals and the big picture.
- Don’t take away from the positive by comparing to the negative.
- Find a way to serve more people for less.
- Life lessons can be learned from positive experiences too, not just the negative ones.
- Play to win, not just to play. (Loosely translated: while it’s awesome to play just for fun, if you want to reach your goals, play with the goal in mind)
- I may be in “recess” mode a little too much. Time to get some stuff done.
- Show up on time
- You don’t know what you don’t know
- When you’re passive income exceeds your expenses, you’re rich ;)